According to the Pasco County Mask Ordinance all guests must wear a face covering in areas of our park where social distancing is not possible:
- Alpine Village – Guests are not required to wear a face covering in our Alpine Village if they can maintain social distancing.
- Snowy Slopes – Guests must wear a face covering at all times while on Snowy Slopes.
- Arctic Igloo – Guests must wear a face covering at all times while in the Arctic Igloo.
Staff are required to wear a face covering at all times.
A face covering:
- Must cover your nose and mouth and be secured under your chin
- Must fit snugly against the sides of your face and be secured with ear loops or secured around your head
- Must be at least two-ply (consist of at least two layers)
A face covering must:
- NOT include mesh material or holes of any kind
- NOT have exhalation valves
- NOT be missing ear loops or fail to be secured around your head (the face covering must be hands free)
If you do not have a face covering, you may purchase one at the gift shop for $1.
Children under 2 years old are not required to wear a face covering, according to the Pasco County Mask Ordinance.
If you have a disability that prevents you from wearing a face covering, according to CDC guidelines, you may wear a face shield instead. The face shield must cover your nose and mouth, wrap around the sides of your face and extend below your chin. You may provide your own face shield or purchase one at the gift shop for $5.